Restorative dentistry is an inhouse interdisciplinary field collaborating Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics to solve multifaceted cases in dentistry. It is the study, diagnosis, and interpretation of the teeth diseases and its supporting structures to bring back the aesthetic looks and dental functions with the help of dental implants and dentures.
- Track 1-1 Bio Material Selection and Surgical Techniques
- Track 2-2 Inlays, Onlays and Veneers
- Track 3-3 Porcelain Crowns and Fixed Bridges
- Track 4-4 Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings
- Track 5-5 Bioactive Materials in Restorative Dentistry