Orthodontics and Craniofacial Research
Orthodontics is the speciality field in Dentistry which mainly focus on the diagnosis, prevention, interpretation and correction of the malpositioned teeth , jaws and irregularities of face. An orthodontist undergoes special training after dental degree to practice orthodontistry. Craniofacial is a designated medical term which refers to the part of head involving brain and face. The term is frequently used in the study of congenital abnormalities involving face .
- Track 1-1 Pre-surgical Nasoalveolar Moulding
- Track 2-2 Canthopexy Surgery and Soft Tissue Surgery of the Craniofacial Region
- Track 3-3 Craniofacial Congenital Syndrome
- Track 4-4 Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Craniofacial Regeneration
- Track 5-5 Gene Therapy in Orthodontics