Oral Hygiene and Health Risk
Oral hygiene is the practice of keeping mouth and teeth clean and avoiding oral disease, cavities ,other gum disorders, bad breath by brushing, flossing and using a mouthwash regularly. Oral hygiene is the key to a healthy life style.Oral hygiene if compromised there are greater risk to health. Diseases like Diabetes,Cancer and even Cardiovascular disease. A dental hygienist is a licensed dental professional who is registered with a dental association or regulatory body within their country of practice.
- Track 1-1 Oral Hygiene and Diabetes
- Track 2-2 Oral Hygiene and Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 3-3 Oral Hygiene & Pancreatic and Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Track 4-4 Oral Hygiene and Alzheimerâ€™s and Dementia
- Track 5-5 Oral Hygiene and Osteoporosis
- Track 6-6 Oral Hygiene and Pregnancy Problems