Nursing is a noble profession in health care field to give attendive care to the patient ,families and even community s they recover and maintain health. A Dental nurse supports the dentist, dental specialist, dental technician and patients in the dental practices. A Dental nurse may have to do checkups ,mental and physical support, setting the equipments, decontaminating equipments ,medicine instructions, working close to the dentist, preparation of diagnosis setup ,precheck the apparatus and monitoring patient.
- Track 1-1 Dental Sedation Nursing
- Track 2-2 Orthodontic Nursing
- Track 3-3 Medical Emergencies Management
- Track 4-4 Oral Health Education
- Track 5-5 Special Care Dental Nursing