Forensic odontology or Forensic dentistry is the applcation of dental knowledge in the prorper handling, evaluation and examination of dental evidence in the light of criminal and civil justice enforcement. Forensic odontoligsts assist in the case investigation in identifing human body and determining age, race, sex and socioeconomic status of unidentified body.They also help in determining bite marks and assesment of abuses too.
- Track 1-1 Forensic Radiology
- Track 2-2 Identification of Found Human Remains
- Track 3-3 Identification in Mass Fatalities
- Track 4-4 Assessment of Bite Mark Injuries
- Track 5-5 Assessment of Cases of Abuse
- Track 6-6 Civil Cases Involving Malpractice
- Track 7-7 Age Estimation